Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday SINsational Round Up

These are men bold enough to speak for themselves. And unwise enough to try.

Gentleman A, whose pictures were not captioned, so we have no way of charting his weight loss odyssey.

ok i have new pics now but not here the 1 here is old i have lost 35lbs so now getting riped up but if u like 2 see them u will have 2 ask and if u r mean or shallow or 2 good 4 everybody else just move on ....up date i have lost 80 lbs now well b putting up new pics soon been working out like a mad man lol
In case you're wondering, I ridicule the writing, not the person, that's why no pix. He's clearly working hard, unlike his profile.

Next up: The Performance Poet. Grab your beret and get to snappin, friends.
I'm an angel, I'm a devil, I am sometimes in between. I'm as bad as it can get, And good as it can be. Sometimes I'm a million colors. Sometimes I'm black and white. I am all extremes. Try figure me out. You never can. There's so many things I am. I am special. I am Sexy. I am wonderful And powerful, Unstoppable. Sometimes I'm miserable, Sometimes I'm pitiful, But that's so typical of all the things I am. I'm someone filled with self-belief And haunted by self-doubt. I've got all the answers. I've got nothing figured out. I like to be by myself. I hate to be alone. I'm up and I am down. But that's part of the thrill, Part of the plan, Part of all of the things I am. I'm a million contradictions. Sometimes I make no sense. Sometimes I'm perfect. Sometimes I'm a mess. Sometimes I'm not sure who I am.
Yeah yeah, he's 32 flavors and then some.

This one we call The Dreamer:
My hobbies are makeing movies with my friends hanging out with friends going to horror shows and movies. I was a pro mauy thai champ I had to quit from injurys.goals I would like to wright a hit movie thats just one of my goals have lots of goals and dreams.
I drank enough Mai Thais to get an injury once. Bad night, worse morning. Never again, peeps. Now I wright.

This one is just Constantly Wrong About Everything:
Once upon a time relationships were easier, people didn't lie and cheat, and both people in the relationship would put forth the effort to make sure they did the best they could to live happily ever after!! Since we don't seem to live in those times you are sitting here reading what i wrote because we are both looking to meet the person that will live up to what the others have not!
Oh how I long for the simpler times when women were property, divorce was illegal, and there was no so such thing as birth control.

1 comment:

Love is...
© The Worst of the Personals - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace