Thursday, January 15, 2009

Woman Seeks Cartoonish Romance

If the caps lock thing hurts you the way it hurts me, PREPARE TO BE HURT. This 23 year old woman is looking for a lot, loudly.

TRYING TO FIND HAPPINESS!!!
Okay, okay, just calm down for a sec...
WITH ANOTHER SOUL!
Wait, is she saying she got a second soul to see if it would make her happier than the first? Like maybe she's born again or something? That's so unfair. I think I only got one.
HAHA NOT JUST FEELING LIKE IM WASTING MY TIME UNTIL THEY REALLY PROVE THAT THEY ARE. :(
I made the choice to include the sad face emoticon before the line break, but I honestly have no idea if it goes there. Or even what this sentence-like block of words means. I suspect she's saying that she's waiting to see whether this second soul she's waiting on will prove his/her worth. All in all, there's a lot of waiting going on, which necessitates the sad face emoticon. What a downer.
I AM KIND OF A HOPELESS ROMANTIC....HOPELESS FEELS MORE FAMILIAR THESE DAZE.
Ooh, snap!
BUT! OTHER THAN THAT I WORK ALL THE TIME AND I HAVE A LIL GIRL THATS FREAKING AWESOME!
Please note: A girl "thats" freaking awesome, not a girl "who's" freaking awesome. Unless she means, "I have a li'l girl. That's freaking awesome!" which is certainly an argument one can make, but not with the CAPS LOCK KEY JAMMED IN PLACE, okay?
WE HANG OUT AND EAT FRUITY PEBBLES AND WATCH SPONGEBOB AND YO GABBA GABBA...I CHILL MAN.
Oh, but not nearly enough. In another section of her profile, she does describe herself as "cool and laid back." No joke. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© The Worst of the Personals - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace