Monday, January 19, 2009

Tall Woman Seeks Love. And Distance.

She gets points for honesty about the timing, but it's pretty clear that though she'd like to meet The Guy, she's not quite ready yet...

Tall soon to be single woman looking for tall single man!
Tall people are hot together.
I am not legally divorced but will be in the near future.
It makes you wonder if the ex is in the next room, doesn't it?
The end has come a long time ago so please don't think I'm on the rebound.
And then that jag into passive voice... ooh. Applying my decoder ring: She is on the rebound! Look at that!
I am definitely ready for a new healthy relationship!
Because she grew tired of her old healthy relationship?
Please no dishonesty.
These types of sentences, especially in this context, give me sad face. Oh, and the ex is definitely in the next room.
Let's chat online first for a while before we move to the phone or meet in person.
Hey you! C'mere! Okay, now Go Away! Okay! Now C'mere!
I am not looking for a quick meet and a quick hookup.
No, she wants to do emotional pushups with you as the floor.
I would prefer to chat online first to get to know each other better.
Wait, I thought "chat online" was code for "masturbate in front of your computer." Hm, perhaps I reveal too much.
If that isn't acceptable then I understand and I am definitely not the girl for you.
C'mere! Go away!

She'll be fine in a few months, once she realizes how lonely it is to cuddle with yourself after online chats. I mean, so I've heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© The Worst of the Personals - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace