Monday, January 19, 2009

Woman Seeks A Pen to Rewrite Past

I'm all for musings, I really am, but this poor woman needs a friend with benefits and a healthy dose of anti-depressants.

Hi im very new to puttin myself out in internet land.
Well welcome!
Turnin 30. a new chapter in my life. and single who would have thought.
I'm guessing her ex is a copy editor who just couldn't take it anymore.
is there any one out there that would like to have a loving, genuine, down to earth relationship that is real.
No honey, you have to go to eHarmony for that.
i think i spent too much time on my last relationship worrying about stuff that wasn't even real.
Whoa. Did we date?
Reality! open your eyes. look around.
Oh, see, you learn one thing and suddenly you think it's the answer to everything.
life is beautiful and were all missing it!
Nothing bothers me quite as much when I'm wrapped up in a blanket on my couch alone at night writing these entries as profiles that tell me that I'm missing out on life.
goes by fast. and before you know it. time to turn the page.
I recommend Welbutrin, but exercise and sunshine are also excellent approaches to handling depression.

One of the great flaws of the free-to-post online dating system is that anyone, in any condition of heartbreak, can post away. Not over your ex? Rant a little! Still bummed about your past mistakes? Go ahead and kick yourself in public! Sometimes our sorrows are too great to hide, and when that's the case, the answer isn't an online dating profile. It's a good, real life friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© The Worst of the Personals - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace