Thursday, January 15, 2009

Woman Seeks Winner. Should Not Like Food

Bitter, party of one:

I am so tired of being a Loser-magnet!!! I want a man, not a boy, that is going somewhere in life (other than the refrigerator)!!
Duck and cover, gentlemen. This one's nowhere near over her ex.
I have been burnt too many times
Got that.
and now I am looking to actually be able to live a little.
That's the first step in healing.
A sense of humor is a must because I love to laugh and aggrevate people.
I don't know about you, but I believe her.
I don't want a lazy man. I want someone that will energize me in every imaginable way.
But it remains illegal to plug her into a wall socket.
I feel like I am 30 and have not even began to live. I admit that I love attention and affection, but I also love to give these things to my man.
She probably should have opened with this instead of the "loser-magnet" thing.
So, if you're interested, lets talk and see what happens!
Because I need fodder for my next online profile at I-HATE-ALL-MY-EXES.COM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love is...
© The Worst of the Personals - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace